Sunday 17 July 2011

Anti-copyright music! copy left not right ;)

its a Sunday and i have (some)* time on my hands... so i decided to sing an old Dubliners number "whisky in a jar" you will have to excuse the forth verse as i lost the chord (i am far to slap dash to make a second recording) and my fake plastic irish accent! (my apologies to Irish speaking people) - and of course all the other excuses of bad workmanship... poor recording equipment, bad toothpaste and not much coffee... etc... etc... yadder yadder



*yes - what should have taken a few minutes actually took many hours - had to convert the audio back into video. Used every trick in the book and then some... not as easy as it sounds! in the end (2am Monday morning to be precise) had to splice with some video editing apps on my I phone! The lesson learnt - always record onto the right format to begin with ;)

No comments: